Total Hair & Body Medical introduces Dermaplaning, our newest procedure for beautiful, glowing skin!
Dermaplaning is a medical procedure that exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz). The procedure is performed by our expert aesthetician, who will gently glide a scalpel across the skin, removing the outermost layer of skin cells and hair from the face.
- Increased absorption of skin care products
- Diminished appearance of find lines and wrinkles
- Primed skin for chemical peels
- Instantly brighter skin
- Healthier more radiant appearance
- Removal of "peach fuzz" and dead skin cells
Dermaplaning works best when combined with a Chemical Peel. Learn more about Chemical Peels >>
Does Dermaplaning Hurt?
The majority of patients do not experience pain or discomfort. After the procedure, some may have slight puffiness or redness - these clients usually have more tender, sensitive skin.